new covid-19 salon guidelines and safety procedures
Dear Hair By Elliott community,
As I have now re-opened, I need to share the following guidelines handed down to me from the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation. Some of the following procedures have been added as an extra step to help ensure the safety of everyone who enters Hair By Elliott.
1) All guests will be by appointment only.
2) A wait time will be required between each guest so that I can properly clean and disinfect.
3) No group appointments will be permitted. Children are not allowed to accompany their parents to any visit, they can only come if they have their own appointment.
4) MASKS ARE TO BE WORN BY EVERYONE WHO ENTERS THE BUILDING UNTIL SITUATED IN THE CHAIR. I will also be wearing a mask.
5) Upon arrival I will be using a contact-free forehead thermometer to check temperatures so I can minimize the risk of anybody who may be sick from entering and infecting others.
6) There will be no waiting inside the building before appointments. The doors will remain locked and I ask everyone to wait in their car until their appointment time. TEXT ME WHEN YOU ARRIVE SO I KNOW YOU HAVE ARRIVED, I WILL CALL OR TEXT BACK WHEN I AM READY FOR YOU TO MEET ME AT THE DOOR.
7) I will have hand sanitizer available at all times.
I know this is a lot to take in, but I promise to do everything in my power to provide the safest possible environment for my guests. I must also express that these procedures are non-negotiable.
I look forward to seeing everyone soon. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out, I am here to help.