Dear Hair By Elliott community,
As we have now entered phase-3, I need to share the following updated guidelines handed down to me from the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation. Some of the following procedures have been added as an extra step to help ensure the safety of everyone who enters Hair By Elliott.
1) All guests will be by appointment only.
2) A wait time will be required between each guest so that I can properly clean and disinfect.
3) MASKS ARE TO BE WORN BY EVERYONE WHO ENTERS THE BUILDING UNTIL SITUATED IN THE CHAIR.
EVEN THOUGH MASKS ARE NOT MANDATORY ONCE IN MY CHAIR, YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO WEAR ONE. I WILL ALWAYS HAVE MASKS ON HAND IF NEEDED.
4) There will be no waiting inside the building before appointments. The doors are now unlocked, however I am asking everyone to wait in their car until their appointment time. TEXT or call ME WHEN YOU ARRIVE SO I KNOW YOU are here, I WILL CALL OR TEXT BACK WHEN I AM READY FOR YOU TO enter the building.
5) I will have hand sanitizer available at all times.
I know this may still be inconvenient, but I promise to do everything in my power to provide the safest possible environment for my guests. I must also express that these procedures are non-negotiable.
I look forward to seeing everyone soon. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out, I am here to help.